Follow Me!

FOLLOW! COMMENT! Don't forget to follow me on the side panel! The more followers, the more posts! I LOVE comments! Is that needy? Desperate? Maybe, but who cares! I need some love too, right?!!! MUah!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

{Spicing up} Braylee's Wardrobe

So The best part about this little project is that it is super duper easy, and free, of course, if you have some left over fabric lying around!

Disclaimer: pictures are horrible....Sorry :)

A Cutsie flower and matching belt :)



Anyway, I think the flower and belt turned out super cute.... Let me know if my fans want a tutorial ;) !!! Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. She is one cute baby girl! I would love to know how to make those cute flowers! And what a great idea...baby belt! Gosh, can't you move to Boise so we can craft together already?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! I love the Flower and belt combo wishing my girls were little so I could dress them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you use scrap fabric...

    Thanks for linking to Creative Juice Thursday. Hope to see you back this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! She's so cute. I love your idea.
    I found you off of “I love my online friends Monday hop” from last week. I was hoping to play this week, but no party was thrown. I just became your newest follower. If you would like to return the favor I’m leaving a link to my blog below. I am looking for new friends to exchange comments with.
    Cheers,
    Shanae

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews