I sure am! So as my front yard is still covered in snow, I created this to help wish it away.....
So I'll get on with the super easy tutorial!
1. One wood shaped letter of your picking (Michael's for 40% off...of course) See Rule #1 on my sidebar :) and go here if you need a coupon....
2. One Piece of coordinating scrapbook paper
3. Any embellishments you might like
4. One interchangeable viney wood wreath....(see rule number 2 on my sidebar;)
5. One apple blossom garland (grab another 40% off coupon;)
6. And a bush of flowers or just a single flower for the top. (I bought a bush and just cut a single flower of the bush and used the rest to fill up a spring vase :)
1. Trace the 'D' onto the scrapbook paper, mod podge it to the wood, and add a bit of distress ink to "cuten" it up!
2. Then add any embellishments to make it your own......
3. Next, take your apple blossom garland and wrap it around the vine wood wreath, removing any excess or flower that you don't love! Hook it into place however you like, but I like to use whatever makes it removable (metal wire) so I can reuse that wood wreath for another Holiday....ya, call me cheap, that's ok! But wouldn't you all agree that we love to make new things each year so this will probably not even be cute next spring! ......Then use a ribbon to attach the letter to your wreath...
4. Next, take the flower that you chose for the top, and stick it in place. Again, if you would like to reuse this wreath just make sure you can remove it!
p.s. I also threw in those "picks" i got last year at Michael's for 75% off... But feel free to add, take away, and most important, "Make it your own!"
LOOK at this Beauty! I bet we get spring weather in the next week....What do you say???!!!