Follow Me!

FOLLOW! COMMENT! Don't forget to follow me on the side panel! The more followers, the more posts! I LOVE comments! Is that needy? Desperate? Maybe, but who cares! I need some love too, right?!!! MUah!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

{Cutesie Lil hair clip}

So I made this fab little hair clip for my darling babe for v-day and am making more just for her everyday outfits... (do you think she is a little annoyed with me?)





Cute huh???

And now for the super easy tutorial....

Supplies

* One piece of felt in color of your choice, cut in circle size of your choice
* 8 circles of matching fabric. 4 big 4 little.
* One button, or other embellishment of your choice for the center
* Hot glue gun
* Hair clip

1. Start by cutting your eight circles. Four that are bigger than the next four.



2. Fold each of the larger circles in half and then in fourths.



3. Take those fourths and hot glue them to the felt.



4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with the smaller circles, layering them on top of the larger circles.



5. Add a cute embellishment and clip and Wa-La!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews